Markos Moulitsas, founder of the Daily Kos, said he would request a leave of absence from his popular group blog to learn what he called “partisan aggression management.” ”Twice now–with John Edwards and Anthony Weiner–I’ve defended pretty obviously guilty Democrats by approving nasty arguments attacking their critics–arguments that turned out to be wrong. I thought I was fighting back, but I brought nothing but humiliation and disgrace to myself and my party. The truth comes out eventually. I hadn’t taken that into account. I have departed this morning to seek professional treatment to focus on becoming a better blogger and healthier person.”
Monday, June 13, 2011
The first step...
As any addict can tell you, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Perhaps there's hope for Markos after all. First he acknowledges that he was wrong, then he expresses feelings of humiliation and disgrace (and perhaps even embarrassment?) and finally says he wants to be a healthier person. We all know that you can't be a Liberal and do any of those things so maybe he's come to his senses. Of course, we're going to have to wait and see. Libs are famous for making sweeping proclamations about self-improvement and then forgetting all about it once other Libs stop paying attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmmm, I think it's more likely he got hacked.
Post a Comment