Monday, June 13, 2011

A riddle

There are 2 guarded doors- one guard is a Lib always lies and the other is a Conservative always tells the truth- You do not know which one is which. One door leads to certain death, while the other leads to riches beyond your wildest dreams.

You can ask One question, what question do you ask, and which door do you ask it to, so that you can determine which is the correct door to take?

10 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

I'm thinking you'd have to ask it to both guards to determine the correct choice.

Evil_Klown said...

Or you just say "Sarah Palin is great" to eliminate the lib guard via spontaneous head explosion.

Anonymous said...

You ask either of them, if you were the other guy, which door would you tell me to take. The answer will be the same from both and is the door you don't want to take.
Good riddle.... You're still a moron. Nice fuckin hat, jaggoff.

WOMBAT said...

Thanks, anonymous. I really must have hurt your lib feelings somehow and I'm really sorry but I didn't expect that any idiot libs would be reading the blog. Or some such crap.

wamk said...

I ask the guard if I am a man or a woman. Based on the answer, I know who is lying or telling the truth.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Wombat. That comment didn't make the hat any less hideous.
You don't offend me with your politics, that's just your ignorance due to over-dedication to a cause. I somehow have a similar political agenda but unlike you and other morons who buy into the right (or left) extremist point of view, I use common sense when forming an opinion. Most of what we deal with day to day is not a political issue but somehow, these idiots find a way to make it political. But... even if you somehow grew a brain cell overnight and realized this, you'd never admit it. Because then, what the fuck would your life be all about???
No Wombat, your politics doesn't offend me, your ignorance and idiotic statements on the other hand.......

WOMBAT said...

wamk- you only get to ask one question though.

Anonymous- you're wasting your time.

wamk said...

Let me restate. I ask one of the guards "Am I a man?". If he answers "yes", I know he is the truth-teller. If he says "no", I know he is the liar. All you have to do is ask a question that is blatantly obvious.

"Did I just punch you?"
"Am I black?"
"Do I have tentacles for arms?"
"is Obama the worst President ever?"

Etc..

WOMBAT said...

You can ask One question, what question do you ask, and which door do you ask it to, so that you can determine which is the correct door to take?

Anonymous said...

wamk and wombat. It's like reading an Abbott and Costello routine. Dumb and Dumber for the younger generation.

Post a Comment