Sunday, June 12, 2011

Libs - unable to feel embarrassment


From a recent article at National Review Online by Fred Thompon
Bold is mine:

John Edwards and Scooter Libby
Those who bemoan the Edwards prosecution should look back to the Bush administration.

The “I may be an SOB, but that does not mean I am a criminal” defense is getting worn out lately. First it was Blago in Chicago, and now John Edwards is giving it a try. The problem for them is that often, the jury concludes that the defendant is both.

However, I am sure that Edwards feels that if anybody can pull this off before a jury, he can. It might well work for him, in part because he does not seem to suffer the debilitating effects of embarrassment or shame that would hamper most people under similar circumstances. More here: 

Yes.  You don't need to read very far in this blog to know I say this about libs all the time.  It's the only rational explanation for much of their irrational behavior ... well, that and they're all amnesiacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment