Saturday, June 22, 2013

What is important to an idiot-liberal?


In a video of a private Clinton speech posted to YouTube on Friday, Clinton told a Canadian audience that she hoped the U.S. would elect a woman to the White House because it would send "exactly the right historical signal" to men, women and children. She said women in politics need to "dare to compete" and the nation needs to "take that leap of faith."

"Let me say this, hypothetically speaking, I really do hope that we have a woman president in my lifetime," Clinton said at a women's conference in Toronto on Thursday night. "And whether it's next time or the next time after that, it really depends on women stepping up and subjecting themselves to the political process, which is very difficult."

The former secretary of state told the cheering audience that she would "certainly vote for the right woman to be president." More here:

Yes, because, to an idiot liberal, facts are not important ... only symbols and pretense mean anything.  Oh, they must tug at your heartstrings at all times.  Wouldn't it be great if (fill in the blank.)  Yes, and the "blank" always has to do with taking money from me and me doing as they say.  The "blank" is never "expand personal freedom," is it?

Personally, I don't care what the gender of a presidential candidate is ... could not care less.  I just want them to attend to their constitutionally enumerated powers/responsibilities.  
You know ... things like:
a - Protect the value of my currency
b - Protect the borders
c - Protect my freedom
d - Protect my property
e - Limit the size of government

If I hear a candidate advocate and support this then I will vote for him/her.  I am not interested in sending any GD "signals."  I am interested in the government getting out of my business and wallet and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment