Monday, December 17, 2012

Libs ... always with the "We should ban ..."


Bold is mine:
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel called for a nationwide assault-weapons ban Monday in response to the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

Emanuel made his remarks at a Chicago Police Department graduation ceremony Monday morning.

“It’s time that we as a city have an assault weapons ban. It’s time that we as a state have an assault weapons ban. It’s time that we as a country have an assault weapons ban,” Emanuel said. “And I would hope the leadership in Congress now will have a vote of conscience. It is time to have that vote.” More here:

Again, the classic liberal "we."  He  runs his mouth as if he's speaking for me.  Hey, dipstick, leave me out of it, will you?  Screw you and your "we" bullshit.

You know what, crapstain Emanuel?  I don't like it when people "vote" on stealing my freedom.  Especially when it's liberal knowledgeclots like you (and the media) doing the voting.

I think we should ban braying jackasses.  How do you like them apples?

No comments:

Post a Comment