Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yes, this sounds like a terrible case of rape to me

A short note: Nowhere in the article does it say that Gloria Allred is involved, nor does it show this pic ... I found the pic on my own.

NEW YORK — A teenager who has accused former New York Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 cried Tuesday as she described her encounter with the NFL Hall of Famer at the start of a civil trial.

Taylor pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of sexual misconduct and patronizing an underage prostitute for having sex with her in 2010 and is serving six years of probation. He leaned forward in his chair to watch the 19-year-old testify in U.S. District Court.

The teen, Cristina Fierro, who has since married, told a Manhattan jury hearing her lawsuit that she didn't know who Taylor was when she found him naked on a bed in a hotel room in Montebello, just north of New York City. She says another man forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300. She said she brought the lawsuit to hold Taylor accountable.

LOL -- forced me to do it for $300.  What?  Did I think of refusing the money? You know, since I was just forcibly raped and all?  

No, I didna think of that.  But ... I DID think of hiring famed slip-and-fall predatory lawyer, Gloria Allred sometime later.

You know what ELSE I thought of ... I thought that suing him and keeping his curp would serve my purpose of "holding him accountable."  That's all I ever wanted you know .... *sniff*

Actually, the Klown wonders whether this chick contacted Gloria Allred or the other way around.  If I had to guess, I'd say Gloria is the one who contacted the little chickie with "Hey, we can get rich here."

Fierro said she went to a bathroom to call her uncle, who told her to dial 911. She said she did so and left the phone in her bag, "waiting for shadows to come and banging on the door to come get me." But the police never showed up.

Right, call 911 and then drop the phone in your purse.  Something just doesn't pass the smell test here.

When she returned to the car of the man who had ordered her to have sex with Taylor, she said, she called her uncle and told him in Spanish that calling 911 didn't work. The police were waiting when the car arrived back at the man's Bronx home. The man later was sentenced to seven years in prison.

Wait, what?  The man FORCED her to get out of the car ... and go up there (by herself) ... and then FORCE him (whom I'm SURE the chickie never heard of and didn't know who it was) to pay you $300 for sex.  

And it never once entered her mind to "run away" once she was out of the car?  Let me tell you something, Lawrence Taylor, if the Klown were on that jury, you'd never pay a dime.

Taylor's lawyer, Arthur Aidala, said in his opening statement that Taylor never used violence, never threatened Fierro and thought she was sent by a friend who offered "female companionship."

Aidala tried to mitigate the circumstances by noting that Taylor "did have sex with a woman who was 16 years, 11 months and three weeks old."

What's this, he had sex with a 17-year-old hooker?  HE'S A WITCH!!!!!

"I am not condoning what he did," Aidala said. "It's a crime he's been punished for."

He said the lawsuit, seeking unspecified compensatory and punitive damages, is "a money grab" because of Taylor's fame.

He was punished for his "horrific and witch-like crime" alright ... but that didn't make Allred any money, now did it.  Answer: No.

With cross-examination set to start Wednesday, Aidala asked the judge if he could tell the jury that a rape kit test showed the semen of two men including Taylor. The judge didn't immediately decide.

Oh, this must be one tough legal decision ... let's see, do I let the truth be known or not? Yes, in the US legal system these days, that one is a real stumper ... very "razor's edgey."

As I said in the headline, this sounds like a terrible case of rape to me ... it's the slip-and-fall lawyer, Gloria Allred, raping yet ANOTHER victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment