Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Idiots, "negotiating" the loss of my liberty


Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and  House Speaker John Boehner

Frustrated Republican leaders took a swipe Tuesday at President Obama, reminding him “the election is over” as he opts for a campaign-style strategy to sell his tax-hike proposal to middle-class America and small business owners – rather than deal face-to-face with Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill. More here:

LOL @ "Gaaaaaa, he's going over our heads to the American people!  Not Fair!  We want to wield power!  We want to 'negotiate' so we can get some of our buddies some money.  Waaaaahhhh, Waaaaahhhhh."

If I were presidink, I'd do that shit ALL THE TIME.  I'd take my case to the people and let them know my position.  I'd encourage the people to email their reps/senators.

In fact, I think I'd set up a website (with the proper security) where everyone could go and "vote" or comment etc.  And I'd post results by state/city etc ... I'd have ALL the stats up there.  I'm telling you I'd go to their ass on a daily basis and I'd NAME THE NAMES of reps who weren't doing the will of their constituents.

Of course, if I were presidink, my "case" would be the dismantling of the welfare/police state and LEAVE PEACEFUL PEOPLE ALONE.  I'd want to STOP congress from "doing things."  Who the hell are those incompetent boobs to be "doing things?" 

That's why it cracks me to to hear idiot-liberals/jourrrrnalists talk about a "do-nothing" congress.  That's exactly what I want them doing ... "nothing" except their constitutionally mandated functions.  i.e. protecting my life, liberty and property (which includes protecting our borders.)

Hey ... congress ... can you protect the borders?  That's an enumerated power ... i.e. "your JOB." 
Answer: No

Can you protect the value of the currency?  Again ... YOUR JOB!
Answer: No

Can you keep from spending more than you tax?  Again ... YOUR JOB!
Answer: No

Can you protect my liberty?  Or are you too busy stealing the freedom of peaceful people by stealing their money, blocking gay marriage, writing marijuana laws, on and on and on? Idiots.

That's right folks, when congress INSISTS on borrowing more and more money instead of stopping giving money to their buddies spending, that just means YOU will pay it back.  When you tell them they can't take any more of your money thru taxes, it's no problem to them, they just raise the "debt ceiling," then they borrow more and you pay anyway ... get it?

Hey, Boehner, McConnell, take Nancy Reagan's advice "Just say no."

No comments:

Post a Comment