Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hey, sheep, Atlas Shrugged is "controversial"


Taylor Schilling started out in the 2009 NBC TV series Mercy, before landing her first major film role in a film adaptation of the controversial Ayn Rand novel Atlas Shrugged. More here:

Yes, the novel is very "controversial."

I wonder if this brainless twit thinks that "An Inconvenient Truth" is controversial.  I wonder if the twit thinks that ANY left wing/communist bullshit coming out of Commiewood is "controversial."

Never mind, I don't really wonder.  The only time jourrrrnalists idiot-liberals think something is "controversial" is when someone wants to keep the money they earned.  Greedy, controversial, bastards.

The only reason I found this tidbit is because I saw the pic of the girl who played the role of the heroine in "Part 2" and I noticed she was blonde. And, to my memory the heroine in the book (Dagny Taggart) had dark hair.

So I looked up the actress who played the heroine in "Part 1" and I noticed she was blonde as well.  So I was thinking, "gee, I better look it up and see what the story is" when my eyes starting slipping and sliding in the in the liberal cow-pile of "controversial."

So i was checking around and found this:
In fact, Rand devotes relatively little space to physical description of Dagny; she's described as having "a slender, nervous body" with "a sweep of brown hair" and a face "made of angular planes, the shape of her mouth clear-cut, a sensual mouth held closed with inflexible precision," but that's about it. Thanks to this guy:

That's what I thought, dark hair. No big deal, I was just curious to know whether my memory was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment