Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our intellectual betters are thinking great thoughts


Top Olympics officials questioned whether it was appropriate to allow fast-food chain McDonald’s to continue sponsoring the games amid mounting concern about the global obesity crisis, the International Olympic Committee president has admitted. More here:  Also, found the pic at Drudge:

Yes, well, that's because "top Olympics officials" are brainwashed morons. SURPRISE!!!

I wish McDonald's would grant their wish and stop sponsoring the Olympics ... I mean CLEARLY they aren't appreciated.  Also, who watches the Olympics?  I don't.  If I were a terrorist at Guantanamo Bay, you could get me to talk by threatening to make me watch it.  Who even gives a shit ... they aren't "amateur" athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment