Friday, January 27, 2012

War Horse Movie Review


It was a few days ago that a friend of mine mentioned the movie (I forget the context or whether he liked it etc) but he knew it was not my habit to watch movies so he suggested I Google it.  This was the first review I found.
To those who roll their eyes at the movie War Horse being nominated this week for a Best Picture Academy Award, let me say this: The movie is not, as some of those who haven't seen it suggest, just another sentimental story about a boy and his horse. It is not even primarily about a horse in the sense that the original British stage play is.

The cinematic version is much more. It is a story about the greed of the wealthy ...
And that was enough. I stopped reading right there.  Looks like the standard Hollywood leftist brainwashing to me ... "evil rich" and so forth.  Please, spare me the communist clap-trap.  No wonder they're considering it for an academy award.  What a coincidence, huh?

The rest here if you still give a flaming damn.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

you have done a public service and I thank you

Post a Comment