Monday, December 5, 2011

Idiot lib demonstrates flailing metaphor


Wombat sent me this in email.

I have a few things to say about it.

1 - Notice the idiots using their "human microphone" (where one person yells a couple of words and the vacuum-heads repeat it.)  This is the very latest in idiot-lib/protester technology and must be used in all situations ... ALL SITUATIONS!!

2 - I love the part, at the 28-second mark, where the lady yells "get a job."

3 - The guy on the ground is the perfect metaphor for this whole OWS "movement." He's on the ground, flailing his arms and legs and having zero impact on Glen Beck. 

4 - It's great when all the peace-loving and tolerant Democratics get together like this and demonstrate.  That way, the regular people who work can actually see what they stand for (or don't stand for.)

5 - I agree with Glen Beck on some things and disagree with him on others but he doesn't affect my life.  Nothing he does affects me one way or the other ... nothing.  Why would I spend my energy protesting him? I'm just wondering what these people think they're doing.  My guess is they're gut-hatred of anyone who thinks differently conservatives  far outweighs their ability to think rationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment