Sunday, December 4, 2011

Civics Test

My Friend, The Beaner, sent me this test in email. 

The control group involved 2,806 people who took this test and the average score was 49%. Those college educated averaged 55%.. A Tough Test.

This test is not supposed to be an easy one.

Want to try it? 

Go ahead.... Click here and have some fun!

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty 

Here's my results.  I read the question on abortion wrong.  But, I guessed on some other ones that ended up being correct so I probably scored a bit better than I should have overall.

 

4 comments:

TD said...

97% - missed gov spending matches tax receipts. Oops.

Over 30 years out of college and just another state gov functionary. It is good to be informed and I encourage everyone to take the time to teach what you know, not what you think you know.

Thanks Klown.

TD said...

An aside... I think the narrow difference in the college v. non-college scores shows just how pathetic a college education is today (last 20 years) for being able to use information/facts to develop ideas and persuasive arguments. Screw college! Go to trade school...

Evil_Klown said...

Yes, I love it ... the libs have managed to convince every company with an EBITDA that people without college educations are to be dismissed ... not even given interviews. Meanwhile, look at the idiots who end up with the jobs.

Yes ... the companies are really winnowing out the dumb ones. Everyone should keep listening to the libs/media ... they're geniuses.

Anonymous said...

Missed 2 too-most of it is common knowledge on my planet
MM

Post a Comment