Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Beaner Quothe...

"Weiners are not sexy." I agree. The Beaner oft speaketh the truth. Mr. Weiner's fuzzy junk pic here. (Gross and PG-35- from Gawker.com)

Dem or Repub, I'm starting to not care. It's time to clean house (and senate) of these fucks. Every one of them that's been there longer than 2 terms is costing me money, time, and attention.

3 comments:

nitwit/scot said...

I don't know what's the big deal. Most guys I know take pictures of their boners and send them off to people through cyber space. It's a normal thing that most level-headed people are doing. I think Hillary and Nancy sent Hustler poses to all their friends. Sorry. Strike that image.

Evil_Klown said...

Funny scot.

In all seriousness though, who cares what pics he's sending. If it doesn't hurt other people then I don't care (and I'm not talking about hurting their feelings, libs.)

I don't like him because he's a "Democratic" and constantly votes to take my freedom/property. See? Now THAT'S substance.

ragweed said...

I have been saying "Throw all of them out" for a long time

Post a Comment