Wednesday, May 4, 2011
A Thought
Killing people is not that difficult. Killing people that deserve it - a bit harder. There are a lot of folks that think killing OBL ended the war on terrorism. I'd argue the opposite - he was but a figurehead, and his demise will energize his followers. Letting our guard down (or celebrating) is a bit presumptuous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We should have buried him in an open location away from any civilized life. Then, put drones on a 24/7 circle in the air above his dumpsite and whenever five or more "mourners" gather to sing praises of him to allah, send them off for a reunion.
Sorry but I went ahead and celebrated his death. I hope the Seal said something like "FACE" just before he offed his smelly ass.
What would really break my heart is if it comes to reality that he was trying to surrender, captured alive and then shot in the face. That would really make me sad.
Post a Comment