I had to post this because how on earth can something like this happen if ANY of the parents of these children were watching and/or thinking, none of those children would have even been in the water. Of course, thanks to the Lib Nation, this isn't a topic of interest. They'll be so busy suing the radio station and created laws to "prevent this kind of tragedy from ever happening again" that nobody will every place the responsibility where it belongs- WITH THE PARENTS.
We are gleefully dumbing down America and those of us who know better shouldn't sit idly by and watch it happen.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have an idea ... why don't you stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself ... lib.
I liked the comment you deleted better. However, I'll answer your half-thought question.
The reason I worry about other people is because the stupidity and greed of other people directly and adversely affect me. It's because of other people that I'm required to put unsightly railings on a slightly raised porch. It's because of other people that I'm required to drive 65mph on a highway which is clearly built to safely allow speeds in excess of 80mph. It's because of other people that I can't own a handgun in NYC.
It's because of other people who don't think for themselves that people who do think for themselves have their freedom impinged upon.
The list is long and wide.
Exactly ... and if you, and people like you would "mind their own," none of us would be "adversely affected" by the stupidity of others.
That would be true in a perfect world- where evolution still occurred. Unfortunately, there are more stupid and greedy people than there are Cogs so the laws of natural selection are extremely diluted. If these people more readily eliminated themselves from the gene pool, you wouldn't hear any complaining from me.
Post a Comment