Monday, December 20, 2010

Incompetent boobs coming to regulate the internet


The FCC has announced it's coming to the rescue of the American people.

Here's some excerpts from this article:

Analysts and broadband companies of all sizes have told the FCC that new rules are likely to have the perverse effect of inhibiting capital investment, deterring innovation, raising operating costs, and ultimately increasing consumer prices. Others maintain that the new rules will kill jobs.  Gee, you mean just like it does EVERY SINGLE TIME THE GOVERNMENT GETS ITS GREASY BLOATED FINGERS INTO THE PIE OF AMERICAN FREEDOM?  What a shocker.

Over time, however, the call for more Internet regulation became imbedded into a 2008 presidential campaign promise by then-Sen. Barack Obama. So here we are ... 

The announcement produced what has become a rare event in Washington: A large, bipartisan majority of Congress agreeing on something. More than 300 members of Congress, including 86 Democrats, contacted the FCC to implore it to stop pursuing Internet regulation and to defer to Capitol Hill.

LMAO -  Who does congress think they are?  They don't tell the FCC what to do ... or the EPA, etc etc.  These bureaucracies are institutionalized now ... they don't need congressional approval to act.  Congress can go pound sand up its sizable ass.

Whew, I just don't know what we'd do without the bureaucrats/geniuses helping us out  I love how they steal our freedom bit by bit, don't you?  Don't you feel much safer with these brainiacs in charge?

I found the image above at this blog (I think it's John R. Houk)

1 comment:

ragweed said...

you know I hope the asshats read this cause ragweed says FUCK em

Post a Comment