In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
See you missed his point. He's laughing at the people who disagree with the "science" behind global warming. Give him a few months and he'll change his story to suggest that, "No- you misunderstood. I was laughing at the SCIENCE. Everyone knows it was bogus."
That's the beauty of libspeak. You don't really say anything at all because "you know what I meant". Of course, this allows for very lenient interpretation. This tactic is very convenient for people who are going to hop to whichever side of the fence is winning at any given moment.
1 comment:
See you missed his point. He's laughing at the people who disagree with the "science" behind global warming. Give him a few months and he'll change his story to suggest that, "No- you misunderstood. I was laughing at the SCIENCE. Everyone knows it was bogus."
That's the beauty of libspeak. You don't really say anything at all because "you know what I meant". Of course, this allows for very lenient interpretation. This tactic is very convenient for people who are going to hop to whichever side of the fence is winning at any given moment.
Post a Comment