Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Klown disagrees with Sarah Palin


In a Facebook post, Sarah Palin calls on President Obama to fire Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel for reportedly describing the strategy of Senate liberals as "fucking retarded."

"Yes, Rahm is known for his caustic, crude references about those with whom he disagrees, but his recent tirade against participants in a strategy session was such a strong slap in many American faces that our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm's recent sick and offensive tactic." More here:

Ok, first of all I think more politicians should be as straightforward as this.  How is this "sick and offensive?"  Just because it's offensive to people who have a retarded relative some people then we leap to the conclusion that it's offensive to all?  And the attitude of Sarah seems to be "and if you don't agree, there's something wrong with you."  Ok, I reckon not.  Even if Rahm has disdain for retarded people (which he most assuredly does not,)  whatever happened to "sticks and stones?"


This kind of tactic is constantly employed by "victims," have you noticed?  These people spend massive amounts of time and energy trying to get others to use different words and what do they accomplish?  Everything is so much better now that nobody says kike, nigger, retarded, chink, cracker, honky, jiggaboo, indian, redskin, etc etc.  Yep, society is all fixed now.  Once we find all the offensive words and eliminate them, there will never be another offensive word.  Whew, we're all looking forward to that glorius day.  Hell, I was halfway through writing this post before I had to go back and make some changes because I completely forgot that Sarah had a child with Down syndrome.

Secondly, I don't know what strategy he's calling retarded, do you?  Does it matter?

I mean, c'mon, Rahm Emanuel is a loathsome peckerwood but not because he uses the word "retarded."  I'll say this much for him though, he says what he really thinks, and I wish more people did.

No comments:

Post a Comment