The bitter winter afflicting much of the Northern Hemisphere is only the start of a global trend towards cooler weather that is likely to last for 20 or 30 years, say some of the world’s most eminent climate scientists. More here:
Yes, well, they predicted this would happen ... oh, wait ... NO THEY DIDN'T. I think I recall something about "all the sea ice will melt before 2013" and "temps will continue to rise as long as CO2 rises" and "the debate is over" and "Hee Haw - HEEEE HAWWWW!!"
Hey ... remember this?
In 1974, a Time magazine cover story predicted ‘Another Ice Age’, saying: ‘Man may be somewhat responsible – as a result of farming and fuel burning [which is] blocking more and more sunlight from reaching and heating the Earth.’
Really sounds like those "scientists" had it right on the money, doesn't it? They're such geniuses and experts on everything. They're experts in everything except what it feels like to be embarrassed ... THAT they know nothing about.
Yes, well, one thing's for sure ... whether the earth is cooling or warming, their solutions are the same ... stop using fossil fuels ... give up more of your liberty (and money) and we'll save the day. Funny, ain't it? Keep voting for complete morons liberals.

1 comment:
What's funny is that they're looking at their weather stones and coming up with sound, scientific explanations for long-term weather patterns. Of course, it is not the wont of a weather stone to do anything but indicate current and only current weather conditions so they have to keep changing their story.
I guess they figure that since they can sound very convincing and that people will follow them like sheep (mysteriously) that they might as well use it as an opportunity to promote what they already know to be good ideas.
The problem with these people is that they have an overwhelming need to feel like they have control and that they're empowered. They need to know that the Earth is under the control of humans and that humans are ultimately responsible for everything that happens on Earth. They simply cannot stand the idea that there are things in this world that are beyond our control. They cannot stand the idea that- like every other species on the planet- ours will not go on forever.
Honestly, this is the real problem with these people who believe that God didn't create man and that man created God. They have absolutely no faith that there's life after life on Earth. I get it that there's no proof. I get it that many religions take advantage of their followers. I get it that zealots, extremists, and fundamentalists are idiotic, dangerous, and evil. What I don't get is how they could POSSIBLY think that humans are any kind of "masterpiece" and that we are the culmination of eons of evolution in our universe. I mean really- the egos on these people.
Post a Comment