Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
4 comments:
That's funny ... wait, no ... no, not funny
RACIST!
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Racist, yes ... because the only funny jokes are about white people ... right? WRONG!! VERY WRONG!!
All races have a little bit of "funny" in them. I would do a slight rant on stereotypes but I'll leave that to an expert.
Anyway, I think I detected a slight whiff of sarcasm in your comment.
Yes, you most certainly detect sarcasm there. I was a bit apprehensive about posting sarcasm where I'm not known.
Let's face it. Stereotypes are big timesaver. Also, it would be a lot harder to stereotype if people who fit those stereotypes would stop perpetuating them.
Post a Comment