Saturday, November 14, 2009

Remember this jackass?


The former Louisiana congressman who famously hid $90,000 cash in his freezer following an FBI bribery sting was sentenced to 13 years in prison Friday, the longest term ever imposed on a congressman convicted of bribery. More here:

Nice. I wonder if the media will shove this down our throats 24/7 ... you know ... to remind us what pieces of shit Democrats are.

I wonder if the media will remind us about Nancy Pelosi trying to block the FBI from keeping evidence they found in his office. I wonder if the media will remind us about Nancy Pelosi punishing Jefferson by allowing him to retain his various committee duties and carrying on as if nothing happened.

1 comment:

ArmedGeek said...

I'm sure that if the news covers it at all it will only to say how racist it is that the black man gets 13 years for such a minor offense.

Post a Comment