I just want to let you all know, I am getting tired of blogging. I learned a lot and had some fun but it's a ton of work.
Anyway, I'm leaning towards killing the blog. What will probably happen is, I'll cut my posts back from 7+ per day to an average of 1 or 2 ... some days I won't post anything ... and then just see how it goes. I may just stop posting altogether ... you know ... unless I get an unanticipated surge of inspiration and/or energy.
Anyway, I'm leaning towards killing the blog. What will probably happen is, I'll cut my posts back from 7+ per day to an average of 1 or 2 ... some days I won't post anything ... and then just see how it goes. I may just stop posting altogether ... you know ... unless I get an unanticipated surge of inspiration and/or energy.
4 comments:
I do realize the work that goes into a blog and I do thank you for it my morning wont be the same thank you Klown for a job well done
I think you would have done a lot better if you had never opened the doors to posters like Sharon. She really diluted the message and the intelligence of the blog. Once she started posting, it looked like a garbage dump than a blog and I lost a lot of interest.
Keep posting!
Maybe you can apply to The One to get soem of those stimulus dollars to hire a staff. It would create jobs, you know..
www.WhereAreMyKeys.TypePad.com
Please do cut back on your blogging! I got to this google reader site quite by accident, the way I end up at most places. Wanted to just have a quick look through, but I keep stopping at every other post- ones for me, ones I thing friends would like, stuff that would be good for the science bulletin board... cute cat with balloon videos even. So your site should be more accurately titled "Klown Kitchen SinK." So now I've been here for a freakn hour and a half, and I think I'm almost through, going by the scroll bar indicator, but apparently your site is a wormhole or something, because it doesn't move any further down and I have to get up for work in a few hours and I'm going have to QUIT NOW. So, YES. PLEASE STOP!! Have you no mercy?
I don't care if you make fun of liberals and I R 1. Whatever. At least stay blogging until I let my friends know about your site!
Post a Comment