
"Never Squat while wearing Spurs"
Most Sundays a few friends gather at our favorite place to enjoy a cold beer, this Sunday our conversation was whether or not there were any "Gay" cowboys. One of our dear friends insisted that no cowboy could be gay. I got curious and had to check it out. I found this picture and that is all I am going to say.
6 comments:
1st - The hats are brand new and the guy with the white hat, if a slight breeze came along it would blow off. Put the hat down on you head cowboy please.
2nd - Jeans are pre faded and brand new no skoal can mark on rear pocket
3rd - Belts are too skinny and where are the belt buckles cowboy please
4th - Neckless WTF are you kidding
5th - The dude's hands with the white hat, come on they never never brushed a dirty horse let alone strung any wire?
6th - No scars or marks can't be a cowboy and where did they get those perfect hair cuts ain't gonna happen where I go
So if your gonna post something try to make it a little more real
Cowgirl please!
Of course there are no gay cowboys. Everyone knows that. No gay peeps in Iran either.
Can you believe it?
Until I saw it, I would
NEVER have believed it myself.
Thanks!
I'm up for some Cowgirls pic's!
Not that a big "yeehaaaaaaaaaa!
Wow Ragweed. You must have looked at that pic LONG and HARD to determine all that!
LOL good point, Ragmuffin
Post a Comment