Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The unthinkable happens

A female martial artist innocently poses for a photoshoot with a tame lion and somehow, something goes wrong. In spite of having a heavy chain around his neck and being held back by a somewhat attentive handler, something goes wrong. How could this happen? It was such a surprise to us all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well instead of her being an instructor I think she needs a lot more training in the self defense aspect of her martial arts. From what I understand and have seen in the movies these types can feel their enemies approach from behind but it was very clear that this enemy came from the side (err blind side) and she was unable to feel the enemy who just pretty much kicked her ass. So I guess I will forget about this martial arts stuff and stick to beer and guns.

Anonymous said...

Haa!! stoopid women - why do Yanks put up with Indian mantra rubish - never heard of this "kung fu" but you can see why - her moves where terrible and I assume the lion did what any decent joe public type would do when being patronised by yet another non-entity - well done Lion.

Post a Comment