In spite of oodles of eye-contact and a ton of petting, somehow, some way, the whale acted like a wild animal and unexpectedly attacked. This sort of natural behavior "stunned the diver and the photographer".
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
read my lips WHERES YOUR GILLS BITCH what in the f&*(k are you swimming with whales for
Pilot whale, "Hum moron is in water"
Moron, "I shall communicate with the whales"
Mr. PHD, "Oh yes dear and I will take video and put it on the internet so everyone can see how really stupid we are"
Pilot whale, "Are all humans stupid or just the educated ones"
2nd pilot whale, " Hey Ralph take her down 40' see if the chicken shit filming tries to help her or keeps filming, I'm betting he keeps filming"
Pilot whale, " Yea I think your right I'm not gonna bet but I think I will take her to 40' anyway"
Moron, "We just made eye contact and I remember thinking we just met what's going on"
Mr.PHD, "Oh Man! this is some great video see if you can get them to do it again"
Post a Comment