Monday, January 21, 2008

Terrorist murderers inconvienienced

Palestinians wait to buy cooking gas from a station in the Gaza Strip on Sunday.

The Klown loves how the media refers to them as "Palestinians."


Israeli blockade deepens hardship in Gaza
Hospitals risk running out of drugs, fuel; main power plant shut Sunday

Uh-huh -- perhaps this headline should read:

CONTINUOUS LAUNCHING OF ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL BY JACKASS TERRORISTS CAUSES DEEPENED HARDSHIP IN GAZA -- now wouldn't THAT be more honest?

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Gaza hospitals will run out of drugs and fuel for generators within a few days unless Israel eases the border blockade it imposed to curb Palestinian rocket attacks, international organizations said Monday.

Residents of the Hamas-controlled territory awoke to nearly traffic-free streets and shuttered shops, with petrol in short supply due to Israeli restrictions and Gaza’s main power plant shut down since late on Sunday.

European Union-funded fuel for the power plant is being held in storage at the Nahal Oz crossing, awaiting Israel’s decision on resuming supplies. Once Israel authorizes the transfer of the fuel, it will take more than 12 hours for the plant to begin operating, the officials said.

“If the Qassam (rocket) fire on Israel does not stop, Israel will continue with its pressure on Gaza,” Israeli Vice Premier Haim Ramon told Army Radio. “It is illogical for a country that is attacked by rockets to supply the attacker with power, fuel and water,” he said. Uh -- yeah -- I thought I was the only one who realized this -- you know -- since you allow them to launch rockets into your country every fucking day.

Despite its tough public line, Israel has not cut off its direct supply of electricity to the Gaza Strip. Egypt also provides power, to the southern part of the territory.

Well -- I think I recall reading that the Gaza strip is the most densely populated place on earth -- which means there are a lot of peeps in a small area -- which means that you can't really just "send them up the bomb" without someone seeing your raggedy ass doing it -- capisce?

Therefore, I submit that the people of Gaza could stop the rockets if they were sufficiently motivated.

I think I would set up a surveillance program to watch area from the sky -- and, anytime a rocket came up, immediately & completely obliterate the area within 100 yards of the site. 3-4 of those and I think peeps would stop their "brethren" from launching the rockets -- not to mention the probable demise of the terrorist jackasses who launched them.

In exchange for that, I'd go ahead and let them have their fuel & water.

Of course -- Israel needs to stop with the illegal settling of the west bank etc -- but illegal settlements don't blow limbs from people's bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment