Monday, January 21, 2008

Have you noticed?

Oftentimes when someone does some off-the-wall crazy-assed shit -- when they get caught -- it's all "the voices told me to do it ... I did it to shut the voices up."

Hell -- these "voices" tell people to "kill him and take a bite out of his brain" -- or "strangle him/her and cut them up in small pieces and put them in the fridge."
How come the voices never say "go over to Klown's house when he's not home and paint the barn -- or wax his car etc" -- oh HELLLL no -- I mean, WTF @ these voices anyway? Are they ALL evil?

Not one person has ever been caught surreptitiously doing something good and then said "Man, I HAD to do it -- the VOICES man - THE VOICES!!"

Another thing -- do the "voices" tell you to simultaneously take on the look of a deranged, come-ass-pletely out-of-your-gourd psycho-killer whilst psycho-killing? I guess they must. Sheesh -- it's a huge problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment