Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jackasses bray from jail

WELLINGTON, Fla. -- Five family members, who got involved in the arrest process of a relative because of his droopy jeans, spent New Year's Eve behind bars, according to police.
Yes -- it is customary for the whole family to jump into a fight with the cops whenever one of their members is being taken to jail ... you know ... if everyone in the family is a brain-dead fuckwit.

Deputies said Florida State University student Franz Leger was banned from a mall last summer for wearing saggy jeans. But when Leger returned Monday, police arrested him for trespassing. Perhaps Mr Einstein didn't know what "don't come back, jackass" meant.

When the student's family heard what was happening, Leger's father, mother, sister and two cousins got involved. All were handcuffed and taken to jail. Yes -- he's a "student" - he just has trouble with the concept of "don't come back, jackass."

Police said they did everything by the book, but the Leger family claims they were treated unfairly.

They said they plan to meet with a lawyer.

In the meantime, the entire family faces charges of trespassing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

That's right pinheads -- meet with a lawyer. It never fails to make my day when I hear of some complete fucking idiot in jail saying "I'm not gonna let them hand ME any shit." I can just picture it -- with them holding onto the bars while saying it. One of my knee-slapping favorites -- really.

Hey -- Joseph -- are you familiar with the concept of "don't come back, jackass" yet -- or are you going to have to have remedial classes? I hope you've learned cuz, call me psychic, but I think you're going to be hearing those words a lot -- unless you wise up -- and I don't give that much chance. On the upside, the jail will always take you back.

1 comment:

jules said...

Maybe he was trying to buy a belt so his pant's wouldn't sag anymore.

Post a Comment