
Yay -- our totally unbiased and objective media was out covering the protest of Ahma-dipshit-ejad yesterday.
Oh -- wait -- no they weren't.
The same people who can send a 6-man crew to cover 15 anti-war (read: anti-conservative) protesters, can't cover the 25,000 peeps protesting a shitforbrains dictator at the United Nations building. I had to look pretty hard to find even this small pic.
Maybe they were busy convering one of Cindy Sheehan's farts.
If there are 15 peeps protesting the war, I see pics of it for 3 days on TV -- and I know there was coverage of this huge protest -- but I haven't seen anything on TV. There is probably plenty of coverage and I must just keep missing it ... you know ... coinkydinkily.
Oh -- wait -- no they weren't.
The same people who can send a 6-man crew to cover 15 anti-war (read: anti-conservative) protesters, can't cover the 25,000 peeps protesting a shitforbrains dictator at the United Nations building. I had to look pretty hard to find even this small pic.
Maybe they were busy convering one of Cindy Sheehan's farts.
If there are 15 peeps protesting the war, I see pics of it for 3 days on TV -- and I know there was coverage of this huge protest -- but I haven't seen anything on TV. There is probably plenty of coverage and I must just keep missing it ... you know ... coinkydinkily.
No comments:
Post a Comment