Found it at Newsbusters:
It's all so sad and tragic ... *sniff. The San Francisco Chronicle makes sure you understand ... it was all probably just a misunderstanding. The lefty media focuses on how this is so tragic and traumatizing.
I have tell you -- I disagree. I think the "real" story is uplifting.
Here's MY headline:
Pizza shop owner defends family -- kills piece of shit.
Now YOU don't have to worry about the shitpiece robbing YOUR family.
CELLLL-A-BRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!!
But here's how the liberal S.F. Chronicle "portrays" it.
Some excerpts:
Catarino Piedra, 41, kept a gun underneath the counter at the Coliseum Pizza and Taqueria that he owned in East Oakland because his drivers had been robbed many times while making deliveries.
Allen Joseph Hicks III, 22, was an accused batterer on probation for a drug conviction and an aspiring rap artist whom everybody in his neighborhood knew as "Boonie." (The klown wonders -- are there ANY gun-weilding robbers who AREN'T aspiring rap artists?)
The lives of the two men intersected tragically at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday when Hicks, armed with a pistol and joined by two other men, tried to rob Piedra inside the popular pizzeria at 89th Avenue and International Boulevard. Fearful that the assailants might hurt him, his wife and three children -- all of whom were inside the restaurant -- Piedra pulled out his 9mm semiautomatic pistol and opened fire, killing Hicks, police said.
Click here for the klown's heartfelt condolences.
OK -- now for the Chronicle's brainwashing:
Hicks was remembered at a growing makeshift memorial Friday near the corner of 90th Avenue and Olive Street in East Oakland. Friends left balloons, candles and bottles of Hennessy cognac on the street and wrote messages on white boards tied to a fence. (The klown is always amused when the press uses the term "makeshift memorial" .... but especially so when it applies to a "solid loyal dude" who was blown away whilst trying to take someone's hard earned money away from them.)
"He always had a smile on his face," said a 22-year-old man who identified himself as a rapper named Little Al. "He was a solid dude, loyal."
Mohammed Ali, the manager of a market on the busy thoroughfare that has seen its share of robberies, had mixed feelings about business owners arming themselves.
"Of course they have a right to protect themselves, but from what? If we have law enforcement, should (businesses) have guns? I don't think so. They're inviting trouble." (The klown thinks ... Mixed feelings? ... Inviting trouble? -- more like inviting them to rob your dumbass instead of him. I'm guessing this pizza shop won't be robbed again for a long, LONG time. Meanwhile, they'll keep robbing the shit out of the brainwashed Mohammed Ali.)
---------------------
As far as I'm concerned, Mr Piedra is a hero. I hope he kills 100 more of those leaches.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good riddance to bad rubbish (the robber!). Just another worthless "turd with legs" who never should have been born....and yet that cultural rot known as "gangsta rap" continues to glorify these dirty little bastards (and I use "bastard" in every sense of the word!) These scumbags are increasingly shooting people even AFTER they hand over their money! Play all those violent video games (nothing but murder simulators!) and I guess you just have to shoot somebody eventually!
Yeah it's good riddance to this walking (not any more!) piece of shit!
And yet...and yet...this poor guy will probably be a target for every brain dead gangsta punk in Oakland. Yeah he's got a gun but he can't have it in his hand 24/7 and the punks won't hesitate to shoot him in the back either...or at least burn down his store, which happened to another store owner who killed a dirty little turd last year. It would be nice if it was in the movies where the good guys always win...but it just ain't like that in real life. I pray this brave gentleman will be with us for a long, long time but I'm afraid for him...and I really hope I'm wrong!
Still I know what you are saying man and I share your contempt for these bastards! I can't say it too often...good fucking riddance to bad rubbish...another turn has been flushed down the toilet where he belongs! Peace brother!
Where law abiding citizens are freely allowed to carry firearms, violent crimes are the only things that suffer.
Mr. Ali contends that "If we have law enforcement, should (businesses) have guns? I don't think so. They're inviting trouble."... They're inviting trouble to go elsewhere... They're inviting trouble to wise the fuck up and stop robbing people... They're inviting trouble to open trouble's eyes and realize that even good people can have enough trouble before they start showing trouble what trouble really is when good people are pushed too far.
seems like every black criminal who gets offed was an aspiring rap artist and every white criminal who gets offed was an honor student
Post a Comment