The Klown laughs at peeps who think they can "end racism." HAR HAR - IDIOTS.
I hate to be the one to tell you this ... but ... Racism will never end ... ever. Racism is not the only stupidity that will never end. Am I the only person who understands this? Maybe I should alert the media on this tidbit because I've never seen it covered.
The Klown says ... since racism will never end, we better find another way to deal with it ... you know ... cuz "pointing and hollering 'RACIST'" is about as effective as pointing and hollering "DUMBASS." Big deal --- you found one --- burn him at the stake -- another one will be along soon enough.
Here is what I recommend ... STOP worrying about idiots. START worrying about yourself, your character, your family, and how to prosper in the face of adversity.
STOP thinking that the reason you can't prosper is because of some morons in society. They're always going to be there and if you let them affect your attitude, you're most certainly going to be doomed for life. I can't imagine the thought process going on when one spends an inordinate amount of a lifetime fretting about idiots.
AND ANOTHER THING ... Don't let others hold you back. Look around ... "The man" keeping you down is the guy telling you not to "sell out" --- not to "act white" -- not to "be an Uncle Tom" (as if they ever read the book.) Listen to them if you want to hold yourself back.
Talk with their ghetto accent if you want to ensure you NEVER get a good job. Go ahead and get some stupid-assed tattoo on your forehead too -- just to cap it off.
Listen to the klown -- these people are "performance limiters." They are trying to limit your performance to their own level. The hell with them. If you allow yourself to be led by idiots, you've only yourself to blame.
Now --- if you speak perfect English, dress nicely, conduct yourself with professionalism, and you STILL don't succeed ... THEN you'll be like me.
Finally -- trust me -- being white, I know a lot of white people. The ones I know couldn't give a shit less what color you are. Hell -- "whitey's" keepin' us down too you know. It's just that we have no cred when we say it. So we're doin' the best we can ... so drop the bad-ass ghetto crap ... stop wearing your baseball hat like a drunken umpire, and let's all get with the program. Screw the racists on both sides. Let's leave them in hell where they belong. Just remember this --- racism will never end ... ever.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whiteman speak truth
I agree 100%, but those of us who are intelligent can accept that and be proactive about making sure it doesn't interfere with the success of others.
Post a Comment