Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's a big deal ... please believe us ... everyone cares ... REALLY!



So here's the headline:

National fast-food wage protests kick off in New York

Yes ... did you get that? It's "National" in scope. Except, it isn't national, it's at a relative few spots ... but since when do facts matter to "jourrrnalists?" 

The protesters plan to spread out to other stores throughout New York during the day. Protests are also expected in Los Angeles, Chicago, Charlotte, N.C., and other cities. More here:

Sure they do ... they do a lot of "planning" ... all six of them. And all their planning involves someone else's wallet ... ever notice?

I ask myself ... why does the media think this is so important ... so newsworthy. It's ridiculous. Every jourrrrnalist over 15 years old knows the entire circus protest is being put on/organized/funded by the labor unions.  

It's almost as if the media is trying to help the labor unions and democratics and they think you're so stupid you'll believe anything they tell you ... nah, that can't be it.

Meanwhile, did this strike affect you?  Do you care in the slightest?

I mean, they can go to hell for all I care, I never eat fast food anymore ... you know ... since the media informed me that I can't be cool if I do.  And lord knows, I yearn to be accepted by the libs smart and cool people.

No comments:

Post a Comment