Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally ... someone who can speak for "all white people."


CHRIS MATTHEWS: "We got to continue this conversation, gentlemen, privately and on television. I mean a lot of people out there -- I'll just tell you one thing. And I'm speaking now for all white people, but especially people who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years. And they -- a lot of them have really tried to change, and I'm sorry for this stuff. That's all I'm saying." More here: 

He's speaking for all white people. And notice how he doesn't even CONSIDER the fact that there may be people who don't want an idiot "speaking for them." That's right, it never occurs to him ... because, as an idiot lib, he assumes that everyone agrees with him. One of the hallmarks of being an idiot-lib is assuming there is only one viewpoint ... yours. 

While I'm at it, Chris ... what do you mean "tried to change?" "Tried to change" what? Do tell.

1 comment:

WOMBAT said...

What a mishmash of double-speak this guy is.

"We got to" to remind you he's "street".

"gentlemen" because the war on women is not dead and to remind you that he's a longstanding member of the boys club.


"privately and on television" I don't think he understands the definition of "privately" but this indicates that he's making a distinction between "private sector" (people who work for a living) and "public sector" (people who steal your money "for your own good") which can only mean that he thinks television is part of the government and if you watch the MSM with an impartial mind, you'll see that it is.

"a lot of people out there" unimpeachable sources (and a lot of them, btw) agree on... well, he never finished what he was saying, so...

"I'm speaking for all white people" I'm not only putting words in other people's mouths, I'm also asserting that if you're white, you all think alike. But, you know, I'm not racist or anything. I just group people based on race.

"especially people who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years." Have *had to*? Were they forced? Were they coerced? 50 or 60 years? What? Before that racism wasn't a problem? I'd call that "narrow-minded" or "short-sighted" at the very least.

"I'm sorry for this stuff" That's right. He's apologizing for all of us. Even those of us who aren't actually racists? Sorry, Chris, but not all of us fit into your narrow description. And listen "stuff" is one of those Lib words- like "folks" and "chip in" when you hear anyone say those words, avoid them like the plague because they think themselves the shepherd and you the livestock.

I did not click the "more here" link but only because I can't stand to hear another word from that idiot.

Post a Comment