Friday, June 21, 2013

Hey ... you're a racist, baby-killing, hitler-loving, global warmer ... unless you do as I say


At a press conference Thursday afternoon, House minority leader Nancy Pelosi ripped Republicans for not spending enough money on food stamps. "They're taking food out of the mouths of babies," Pelosi said of her Republican colleagues following the defeat of the farm bill in a floor vote. "Two million families would lose their food under the bill, much less under the Southerland amendment." More here:

I've noticed something.  Whenever one of these jackass politicians start up with hyperbole like "you're taking money from babies" (and the like,) it's because they're trying to justify taking money from ME.

In other words, they are saying that if I don't support whatever freedom-stealing move they're trying to pull then I am:

a - Racist
b - Taking money from babies
c - I support Hitler
d - Want people to die from an unsafe condition
e - Want to pollute, warm, ruin, (insert adjective of the day here,) the planet 
f - I'm stupid
g - On and on and on

That's right.  If I don't want them to take my money and spread it around to their buddies then it's because ... pick one from the list above.

No comments:

Post a Comment