Friday, December 28, 2012

Toy guns lead to wanting REAL guns - you should also, take away teddy bears you idiots


As the nation debates gun policy following the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., some parents are imposing a different kind of gun control in their own homes: They are taking away their children’s toy guns. More here:

Right, because they JUST NOW thought of this.

Except, no, the media has been pushing this idea for a long time.  They push it every chance they get ... which is why it's hard to believe that "some parents" just now thought of it.  And by "some parents," I mean, "idiot liberals."

I love it though.  Whenever I see "some say" or "critics say," I know it's just the media presenting their agenda under the guise of "look what these people think.  It's not us (the media) bringing it up, no, no, ... we're just 'covering the news'"

Also notice the assumption in the following sentence:
"As the nation debates gun policy ..."

I don't know about you but I'm not debating a gd thing.  I'm telling the tyrants to leave me alone, that's it.  I have rights and I don't want you "infringing" on them.  Does that sound like a gd debate to you?  No, it doesn't ... but the media want the sheep to think that your rights are up for "debate."

No comments:

Post a Comment