Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My helpful state government - i.e. jackasses stealing my freedom

So, just for fun, I was going to start an affiliate account with Amazon. But during the sign-up process I saw this message: 


Note: Residents of Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, North Carolina or Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the Associates program. 

Right, I am not "eligible to participate."  You know, like people in NYC aren't eligible to "participate" in Big Gulps ... and "salt on the table."  

Only in this case, something tells me the NC politicians are trying to extort Amazon.  Ha ha, they're going to teach Amazon a much-needed lesson.

And why?  Because taxes are the be-all and end-all to these tyrants.  They need money -- more and more -- it's never enough -- there's NOTHING that isn't taxed to death anymore, so, when they find something new, the FIRST thing they want is their cut -- like the mob.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the helpful, freedom-stealing jackasses who "represent me" in government.  Because I don't know what I'd do without you protecting me from all manner of liberty.

I can only pray that one day soon the people awake and hold your shit-stained petty asses accountable for stealing their freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment