Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rachel Maddow is the Smartest Person in the World.

The second smartest person in the world, David Letterman, proudly proclaimed Rachel Maddow "The Smartest Person in the World".




And of course, she gobbled.it.up. Could not contain her glee. Victory! More power to me! We all know that Libs love nothing more than to feel smart or cool but there's no better way to cement this than to have another Lib proclaim it loudly and to a large audience of people. ("Honorary Degrees" are a classic example of this tactic.)

Here's what I'm going to do. The next time I meet a Lib who can do anything at all for me... ever,  I'm going to announce to the room, "THIS IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!"

Sure- those of you reading this wouldn't fall for it for one second. But you're not Libs. These are Libs I'm talking about and they will swallow it hook.line.and.sinker. They are blinded by power and control and there is no surer way to concretize both than to be smart (or cool). And to have someone declare it aloud? OMG. Libgasm.

And from that point forward, I will own them because I will be smart enough to never say it again but to dangle the carrot of maybe saying it again forevermore.

You try it. Tell me how it works for you in the comments.

1 comment:

Evil_Klown said...

I can't stand watching either one of these twits. Especially Maddow, whose applied genius always involves me and ALWAYS costs me money.

Post a Comment