Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's all just a huge coinkydink, right Santa?


LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida (WKMG) -- A Walt Disney World guest who looks like Santa Claus was asked by Disney officials to be less "Santa-ish" because he was a distraction at the park, our news partner WKMG Local 6 reports.

Thomas Tolbert, who was visiting Disney while on a family vacation, said he was wearing "Santa-related" clothing but not a full Santa suit while recently visiting the park. Tolbert said people, including children, were asking for photos and autographs, something he said he's used to. 

"Do you approach people or do people come up to you?" Tolbert was asked.

"I never approach a person," he said.

Tolbert said he signed autographs at Disney World until a Disney representative saw him in the middle of a crowd. More here:

Ok, sorry, the Klown is calling "PERV" on this one.

Let's see, so this guy LOVES pretending to be a mythical figure to which children are attracted.  Now, if I were an old pervert and wanted to attract as many children as possible, what would I do?  Where would I go?  Disneyworld, perhaps?

Nah, it's probably just my imagination, right libs?  It's just me, jumping to conclusions using my super-power of common sense and rationale.

And LMAO @ whatever genius at Disney decided that giving this guy more tickets was a smart move.

No comments:

Post a Comment