So these guys travel to/inside North Korea and secretly video stuff. They put together a bunch of short videos (3-4 minutes each.) There are more than 10 (I think there are 14.) Anyway, I'm finding them of interest so I posted this one to get you started if you are so inclined. I've noticed there are some other videos on youtube about North Korea so I'll be learning a bit over the next little while. You can click here to see more of them.
The video below is done by someone else ... another NK documentary.
A different style I liked better but the video is all in one part ... like an hour long. Anyway, take your pick.
The video below is done by someone else ... another NK documentary.
A different style I liked better but the video is all in one part ... like an hour long. Anyway, take your pick.
No comments:
Post a Comment