TEEN LOVER: Mimi Alford, seen here in a 1963 portrait as a White House intern.
She always called him “Mr. President” — not Jack. He refused to kiss
her on the lips when they made love. But Mimi Alford, a White House
intern from New Jersey, was smitten nonetheless.
She was in the
midst of an 18-month affair with the most powerful man in the world,
sharing not only John F. Kennedy’s bed but also some of his darkest and
most intimate moments.
Yes, here's a sample:
“He had been guilty of an even more callous and unforgivable episode
at the White House” during a noon swim. Powers had rolled up his pants
to cool his feet in the water. “The president swam over and whispered in
my ear. ‘Mr. Powers looks a little tense,’ he said. ‘Would you take
care of it?’
“It was a dare, but I knew exactly what he meant.
This was a challenge to give Dave Powers oral sex. I don’t think the
president thought I’d do it, but I’m ashamed to say that I did . . . The
president silently watched.”
FYI - Mr Powers is a good friend of the Presidink's.
I read all four pages ... with my jaw hanging open. Wanna read the rest?
No comments:
Post a Comment