In Polk County , Florida ,(a shitbag) who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including twice behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
When asked by the media why 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
(This occured on 28 Sep 2006)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
LOL -- yes, good answer.
Too bad the guy didn't kill/torture relatives of the media ... then they might not have wondered "why 68 times."
Yes, I'm guessing this isn't actually true but still.
If only there were some way you could have researched it rather than simply posting your uneducated opinion on the matter...
Snopes article
Thanks for informing me in such a nice manner. Are you sick or something?
http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
LOL - should have read Wombat's comment more carefully. Sorry!
Thank you for iterating the link, A is A.
Fast, but slow. I like the use of "iterating", tho.
yes when I first received the e-mail it did include some wrong details and after research I cleaned them up I just did not think it neccessary to put all that shit in there.
FYI, my original comment was directed toward klown and not to the original poster.
so was mine
Post a Comment