John King, CNN: "You make your case there passionately for President
Obama. But also understand that this is a tough reelection climate for
any president, Democrat or Republican in this economy. Because of your
history with Speaker Gingrich, what goes through your mind when you
think of the possibility, which is more real today than it was a week or
a month ago, that he would be the Republican nominee and that you could
come back here next January or next February with a President
Gingrich?"
Rep. Nancy Pelosi: "Let me just say this. That will never happen."
King: "Why?"
Pelosi: "He's not going to be President of the United States. That's not
going to happen. Let me just make my prediction and stand by it, it
isn't going to happen."
King: "Why are you so sure?"
Pelosi: "There is something I know. The Republicans, if they choose to
nominate him that's their prerogative. I don't even think that's going
to happen." From Real Clear Politics:
Oh oh, she "knows something." And if there's one thing a lib loves it's the "I know something you don't" situation.
Anyway, "she knows something" ... how about that? And all along I thought she didn't know a gd thing. And what would lead me to believe this? Because, she's always wrong ... always. And what is stopping her from telling her little secret, huh? "Strategery?" Don't make me laugh.
"You make your case for the president ..." Huh? Yes, here we are, in the worst economy in my lifetime, with the government stealing more and more of our money and liberty every day ... and the President gives a speech saying how great everything is and she goes right along with the propaganda. She's a gd idiot and she's lucky to be representing San Francisco because those morons bleat with the best of them.
And where is the media? They should be sounding all kinds of alarms but are they? No. What are they doing? They're "helping" by playing lullabies to the sheep.
Never the less, expect extremely viscous attacks on Newt to begin now. I expect they'll be along the same lines as when Regan ran "he's not electable, hot head with finger on the nuclear button, -- etc etc" -- and the media will ensure you hear them all so don't worry about missing any.
It's funny isn't it? The media wanted Romney, the GOP establishment wanted Romney, hell, even Pelosi wanted Romney ... and now it looks like they may not get Romney and they're all about to pitch a bitchy-fit ... you hide and watch.
Here's a great example of Pelosi and her grip on the facts. Remember the 2010 elections and how the "Democratics" got blown the hell out of power? Yes, but do you remember this? I guess this was very well hidden on the web, otherwise the news media would have found it and played it over and over and over -- you know -- just like they do when a Republican is "wrong" about something.
Here's a great example of Pelosi and her grip on the facts. Remember the 2010 elections and how the "Democratics" got blown the hell out of power? Yes, but do you remember this? I guess this was very well hidden on the web, otherwise the news media would have found it and played it over and over and over -- you know -- just like they do when a Republican is "wrong" about something.
UPDATE: NEWT RESPONDS:
"There's almost a level of hysteria about the prospect of somebody who really wants to change Washington," said Mr. Gingrich to host John McCaslin.
"I have a simple challenge for Speaker Pelosi...you know, put up or shut up. I mean, I have no idea what she's talking about. I don't think she has any idea what she's talking about, but bring it on," he said.
"My life has been looked at by lots of people and I've been around a long time. And I just think that when you are a left-wing Democrat, the prospect of a Gingrich presidency is really sort of like a nightmare," Mr. Gingrich added.
More here:

No comments:
Post a Comment