I'm guessing you didn't even know stamps went up today ... because, after all, who cares, right? The media knows you don't care so they aren't about to waste your time bringing this piddly item to your attention.
Why is it that all I hear about the post office is how it's going broke and how it needs to cut services and Saturday delivery and on and on and on? I wondered how they are doing with their prices? Are they keeping up with inflation? So I went and did some research for you - no need to thank me.
But Klown, they have to deal with terrorism!!!
Terrorism? Do we stall have a danger of that? I thought the whole world would love us again IF ONLY WE ELECTED THE GREAT OBAMA?
I thought "this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth."
Ha ha ha, hoo boy.
So, in 1952 a stamp was 3 cents. Today it's 45 cents. Draw your own conclusions.
I'm not sure about that "Annual rate of inflation change" thing. Doesn't look right to me somehow.
I'm not sure about that "Annual rate of inflation change" thing. Doesn't look right to me somehow.


No comments:
Post a Comment