SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC (WIS) - An armed robber was killed by a customer at an Upstate Waffle House early Saturday, according to Spartanburg County deputies.
The shooting happened at the Waffle House on Chesnee Highway just after 1:00 a.m.
According to an incident report, two armed men entered the restaurant and tried to rob it.
A customer in the Waffle House, who is a concealed weapon permit holder, was also armed with a handgun and attempted to hold the suspects at gunpoint until law enforcement could arrive, deputies said.
Deputies said one of the robbery suspects pointed his gun at the customer, and the customer then shot the man, who died on the scene. More here:
Oopsie daisy. I sure hope the victim (aka the customer) doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about "whether he did the right thing" etc.
Seriously, if it were me and I saw a couple of knuckleheads with masks and a gun (in the middle of the night at a Waffle House) I think I'd shoot LONG before anyone pointed a gun at me, capisce? Because as soon as I see that I figure they are there to steal money and kill witnesses ... and if I have a choice, it's going to be the criminal who gets killed.

1 comment:
Well no doubt he did it to feed his family, or he could not find work, or to pay for his education, or to donate part of his take to the church, or to send it to Obama's campaign fund.
Post a Comment