This seems familiar to me. I may have seen or blogged it before. Anyway, here it is.
Found it at Ace of Spades blog:
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
5 comments:
oh boy, we can make things. (someone needs to make a brain for this hapless creature)
It's been around a while, so you probably have. She is so amazingly stupid, listening to her can easily cause memory loss. Basically, it's sort of like when the brain repressing terribly bad experiences in order to protect you.
In fact, the video is so painfully bad, I'm having a hard time making a coherent statement. I rest my case (before I fall over drooling).
Heh, John Thomas made me laugh.
So umm, why did my umm, truck umm cost so much? Umm, you see umm, the machines make it for us for free. So it, umm should be free.
Post a Comment