Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yay! A game for pins lovers everywhere


LOL - so I screwed up this game but I enjoyed playing it anyway.  I was 3/4 of the way thru it before I discovered that you're voting for the girl who gets the most votes -- not just stating your preference.  Anyway, at the end my score was 12 out of 20.

So I played again (and they give you some new pics.)  But THIS TIME I scored a 12 ... yeah ... uh huh ... soooooo. (That's right - 12 both times.)

You just click on the name of the one you like -- Click here to play - good luck.

1 comment:

WOMBAT said...

I love those types of "games" because you're rewarded for answering the way that most people answer so it makes it easy to join the crowd- or at least to learn how to. I found myself voting for "Snookie" though because in my mind was "not Madonna". That's when I quit though because really "this is idiotic".

Post a Comment