Friday, October 7, 2011

Will the world love America again!

Remember when the "Demoncratics" were telling us how the whole universe galaxy world hated us but they would love us again (as if it ever did) if we just elected Obama?  Yes, yes, the nostalgia.  And then he was elected and he himself told us how he had "restored our standing in the world."


I guess he accomplished this by going around apologizing for America and bowing to dictators and the like.  Seriously, what dumbass ... Nobel peace prize be upon him.

Anyway, I was wondering ... if America elects another black man (Herman Cain) will the world still love us?  Of course, the Demoncratics will say no.  The Demoncratics" will also show their genius and superior logic/reasoning by explaining that conservatives are racists if they vote for Herman Cain.

The best part?  I don't think Herman Cain gives a blue damn whether the "world loves us" or not.  That kind of idiocy is reserved for the Demoncratics.

By the way, one of my friends told me she heard a possible good slogan for Herman the other day ... "Rock me like a Herman Cain."  I liked it.

Found the pic here:

1 comment:

WOMBAT said...

From the article you linked:

"I think a recent one indicated that around the world, before my election, less than half the people -- maybe less than 40 percent of the people -- thought that you could count on America to do to the right thing. Now it's up to 75 percent."

Not only does "I think..." destroy his credibility from the outset but then "the people"... the people? to what people is he referring? "maybe less than 40 percent" yeah... and maybe not less than 40 percent. All that notwithstanding, POLLS.DON'T.MEAN.A.FUCKING.THING.ANYWAY. So why do Libs always place such importance on them when it advances their ideologies and completely dismiss them when they don't?

"count on America to do the right thing." The right thing for whom? Call me biased, but I suspect that when our enemies think we did the right thing, they actually mean we did the right thing to advance their agendas.

Post a Comment