Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Idiot "Protestors" too busy to hunt jobs



So I was wandering around checking out some info on "the protestors" when I ran across the Urban Infidel's site and this videoShe has lots more pics, videos, and commentary on her page.
 
It doesn't seem to me they have a unified message or anything ... they just hate the rich.  Why do they hate the rich?  Oh, probably because the rich are always forcing them to do things they don't want to do.  I'm not sure what that is but it must be something.  You see, I can't relate, I've never had a rich person force me to do something I didn't want to do ... and by "force" I mean "by threat of jail."  The government does it all the time but so far I haven't been a "victim" of the rich.

Keep in mind, these are the people who would force you to live as they tell you.  They don't want to leave you alone, no, they want to write rules for you as fast as they can make them.  That's right, they have plans.  Of course, we shouldn't mind ... after all, they're all geniuses ... much smarter than you or I.

Is it just me or do these idiot "Democratics" require a drum circle at every protest?  Seriously, these "protestors" just look like a bunch of homeless drug addicts to me.

2 comments:

ragweed said...

they appear to be a very productive part of our society What a f*****g joke

WOMBAT said...

I just got an email from Urban Infidel thanking us for the link. However, He is a She so go ahead and fix that when you get a chance.

Post a Comment