Monday, October 10, 2011

He doesn't realize he's not supposed to tell the truth


Republican presidential contender Herman Cain amplified his criticism Sunday of the growing Occupy Wall Street movement, calling the protesters “jealous’ Americans who "play the victim card” and want to “take somebody else’s” Cadillac. More here:

Heh, tell 'em Herman.  The more I hear this guy, the more I like him. 

I heard (or read somewhere) that at one time Herman said that being gay is a choice.  I don't know if it's true, I don't know if he's changed his mind since that time (if true) -- but I know this -- I don't like that attitude.  

I realize we'll never get the "perfect" candidate.  In my opinion Ron Paul is also VERY good but I don't agree with everything Ron Paul thinks either.  In any case, the media will murder him.   Of course, they'll attempt to murder Herman Cain as well.  They'll present his 9-9-9- plan as increasing taxes on the poor.  The fact that it's not true won't stop them.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

I am currently a Cain voter

Post a Comment