Monday, September 19, 2011

The Day of Flailing Idiot-Libs

Ok, so you may have heard about the recent "Day of Rage" scheduled by idiot libs.  Against what were they raging?  Honestly, does it even matter? Oh yes, yes, they had this big protest all planned out for cities all across this great land ... you know ... to bitch about the rich and capitalism ... the usual gig of people without jobs professional protestors.

So I was reading all about it looking at all the pics and captions at Pajamas Media when I came across this pic.  Soooo .... classic lib.


Seriously?  Really?  Is this guy being funny?  Or ... could you shove him in a bottle and sell it at the perfume counter as "Essence O' Lib?"  If I had to guess I'd call it a sad, sad story of a lifetime of idiocy.  Hey, jackass, that's a mighty fancy cane for someone who hates the profit motive, caspisce?  You ought to be ashamed ... not even industrious enough to carve a cane out of some redwood so you can be close to mother earth.  Also, why no pony tail? Oh crap, now I'm going to have to go back and look at the pics to see if any were taken with this knucklehead in the background so I can confirm/deny the existence of his pony tail - aka, lib credential ... you know ... unless I get distracted by a sandwich or something.

Meanwhile I'm guessing that somewhere there's an African guy who was all about celebrating his heritage by wearing a knit hat but he lost it ... and this guy found it. I call them "The man be keepin' homey down" hats.  Anyway, I'm guessing this guy feels entitled to wear it.

He also feels entitled to wear a piece of rope around his wrist for jewelery.  This also helps him be close to mother earth.  In addition to that, one never knows when one is going to need a piece of rope .... sooooo, handy, right? Don't you wish you'd thought of it?

Oh lord, I could go on and on with this guy but I don't want to have all the fun ... go ahead and have at him in the comments.

The Pajamas Media guy gives credit to Zombie for the San Francisco pics.  He also gives credit to other guys for he New York and Los Angeles pics.  I wanted to link to Zombie because:
1 - My guess is the Zombie took the above pic.
2 - The Zombie is awesome.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

I think he is a doctor, cause I think his peace bag says native medicine man.

Post a Comment